This blog serves the purpose of my diary, or a place where I try to revive my writing ability, or a forum where I try to unleash my love for creativity or structure, whatever my mood is.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Plans


For 2 years, I haven't had a hobby.

These are the reasons (you are free to read excuses) that I have stated:

Jan '07 - May '07: I am busy with CAT and BA Finals.
June '07 - Aug '07: How can I spare time for anything when I return from the office at 7! ?
Sep '07 - Jan '09: How can I spare time for anything when I return from the office at 10! ?

Now that I am going to move to Gurgaon and save on a lot of travel time, these are a few things that I plan to do:

1. Read at least one book each month. I want to start with 'The Aurgumentative Indian.'

2. Write 2 blog posts a month.

3. Make cards, gift boxes etc.

4. Go to the gym 5 times a week. I am free to replace gymming with a 40 min evening/morning walk.

5. Try my hand at cooking. (My mom is going to be ecstatic when she reads it)

Will write aother post after 3 months to gauge my performance on these targets.

3 comments:

Suhel Banerjee said...

I can definitely see a 'strongly exceeds expectations' for point no. 2, that of writing at least 2 posts in a month! And I am happy:)

Devna said...

Mam where is your post for this month, bole to February??!! Certain people (including me) would like to be updated abt ur life :)

Veni Mahindra said...

@Suhel: More than half the month over and I haven't even written one. There goes my 'strongly exceeds expectations!' :(

@Devna: We've been friends for more than 15 years I believe, you are free to call me for updates!